Students who tryout for the school play find it is a lot of fun.
By jumping into the performing arts students can develop:
- Friendships - and memories that last
- Confidence - by participating in a large successful undertaking
- Creativity - If you have a part, it is up to you to bring that character to life
- Responsibility - people rely on you from beginning to the end
- Cooperation - working with others is a must
The plays at Bell are musicals and tryouts are early in the school year and the performances are in October.
Advisor: Mr. Moschetti