- Meaningful and positive relationships promote learning.
- Instruction in academics, Character Education and
extra-curricular activities develops productive citizens.
- Nurturing respect for self and others is vital.
- Understanding student learning is a shared responsibility
of students, parents, teachers, and community.
-Technology enhances student learning, teacher
preparation, communication within the school,
and communication between the school and parents.
- Enhancing communication skills is key to
life long learning.
- Meeting a variety of student needs is necessary.
- Effective instruction prepares students to become
productive and responsible members of a changing society.
- Non-threatening environments enhance optimum learning.